Trespass (Penal Code 602)

If you willfully enter someone else’s property, or remain on their property, with the specific intent to interfere with that person’s property rights, you can be charged with Trespass.

Trespass can be charged as an infraction, misdemeanor and in some cases as a felony.

There may some defenses that can be used in your case that a skilled attorney can use to get your charges reduced or even dismissed.

Contact Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Ali Komaili if you have been charged with Trespass or any other criminal matter in Orange County.